Tue, Nov 29|
Give Back Tahoe Fundraiser
Support SFLT this Giving Season! A simple $5 donation will help us continue through 2023.
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2022, 12:00 AM PST – Dec 13, 2022, 11:50 PM PST
About The Event
Slow Food Lake Tahoe needs your support to continue their community education and food security programs through the 2023 season. With food prices rising and access decreasing, your support is needed more than ever!
This Giving Season, will you partner with us to raise funds that will equip our community in offering good, clean, fair food for all? A donation as small as $5 can help us reach our fundraising goal and continue our programs through 2023!
Some of the programs that your collected donations support include:
- Growing & Giving from the Food Bank Garden to Sierra Community House's local hunger relief program
- Free Education days in the garden for school-aged children
- Free Grow-Your-Own Classes
- Free & Low-Cost Skill-Share Workshops
- Scholarship & Low-Income Community Garden Beds
- Collection & Education on Community Compost
- Food donations from the Salmon Buying Club
- Support of the Shane McConkey Foundation's Don't Drop the Top Program
- Funding to support Farmers at the Truckee Farmer's Market